Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not hungover yet? I know I'm not!

It's confirmed, there will be a sequel to The Hangover, which I believe is one of the best comedies released in years (previous post gives more information about film). It's planning on being released in 2011 and I cannot wait for this film to drop! Apparently the movie will be moving away from Vegas and into another locale. It is possible that the film will take place in Thailand. Considering Thailand has been known to have a very dark side,I have full faith that this movie will be absolutely hilarious. I'm sure the 3 best friends that anyone could have will yet again make me laugh to the point of tears. Usually I am not a fan of sequels because they have the tendency of not measuring up to the original, such as Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (complete CRAP) or the sequel to The Mask: Son of the Mask (again... CRAP). Why take a classic and embarrass it like that? In most cases I would just say, "DON'T RUIN IT!", however, I feel Todd Phillips could have a great thing going here. New locations and new adventures with the same characters? I'm all for it. I think he will have no problem finding trouble for the guys to get caught up in. Now all we have to do is wait until Memorial Day 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment