Friday, February 26, 2010

I was at a day spa. Day, D-A-I-Y-E. Okay?...


Zoolander, released in 2001, has become a favorite amongst many comedy fans, myself included. Derek Zoolander (Ben Stiller) is a supermodel and icon in the fashion world, known for his "many poses" and fierce runway walk. When the new it-boy Hansel (Owen Wilson) takes the spotlight away from Derek, a feud begins and they even an intense walk-off . They eventually become friends and team up to take down the evil fashion guru Mugatu (Will Ferrell).
10 years later and it's been announced that there will be a sequel to the film. In this hilarious article MTV executives photoshop images of what Derek Zoolander may have been up to in the past 10 years. I'm hoping that Will Ferrell will make an appearance, but it is said that Jonah Hill may be playing the villain this time in the upcoming film. Although I would love to see Mugatu again, I am excited to see what Jonah Hill will bring to the movie, after his performance in Superbad, I'm about willing to watch anything else he ends up acting in. There is no set release date thus far, however I am looking forward to seeing this sequel and I hope it will hit theaters soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment