Saturday, May 1, 2010

Will Ferrell's Best SNL Characters...


After purchasing SNL: The Best of Will Ferrell 1 & 2, I have picked out my favorite clips from SNL that Will Ferrell made amazing. His Jeopardy clips are some of my favorites, especially all of the feuding between "Alex Trebek" (Will Ferrell) and "Sean Connery". One of my all time favorite SNL clips has to be "More Cowbell!" Will Ferrell as a cheerleader is AWESOME, "Who's the indian in my teepee?!, IT'S ME! IT'S ME! Inside the Actors Studio has never been more entertaining with Ferrell posing as extremely boring host James Lipton. The skit with creepy lovahs Virginia and Roger Clarvin had me laughing from beginning to end! Ferrell is a dead ringer for George Bush and has no problem pushing the limits with his character. Will Ferrell is without a doubt my favorite comedic actor and added so much to SNL when he was a part of the show.

2 comments:

  1. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? online weed store

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. mao inhibitor doctors

    ReplyDelete