Sunday, May 2, 2010

Do you know what it's like to be ignored JACCKIIEE?!?!


By far my all time favorite YouTube video is "Jackie and Debra" which is written by and starring John Roberts. If you're not familiar with John Roberts, he also created and starred in "My son is gay" and "Mother's Day", but I think the funniest one is without a doubt "Jackie and Debra". It entered and won the Comedy Smalls Competition in 2007. The video takes place at a high school and pokes fun at the way girls argue. Debra, is always fighting with her best friend Jackie, who we never actually see and is represented by the video camera. The video was so funny that they made a sequel "Jackie, Debra, and Stephanie Berger". My friends and I continually quote these two skits and think they are absolutely hysterical! JACCCKKIIIE! I WAS KIDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment