Saturday, May 1, 2010

Throw me a frickin' bone here!

The Austin Powers series is awesome! The dumb humor found in all three of Mike Myers movies about a secret agent from the 70's transported through time is top notch. Mike Myers actually plays several major roles in each film and has played such characters as Austin Powers, Dr. Evil, Goldmember, and Fat Bastard who are all very different original characters and have their own hilarious personalities. My person favorite has to be Austin Powers in Goldmember. This movie contains all of these characters and many one liners that I would quote way too often with my friends who also loved the film. I was excited to see that I will soon to able to add to my collection! Mike Myers just signed on to be a part of the 4th Austin Powers film! YEAH BABYYY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment