Monday, May 3, 2010

Fist pumpin like champs!....

Jersey Shore has been the best reality show released by MTV in a very long time. Following the life of "guidos" and "guidettes" and consisting of mainly new york accents (yeah none of them are actualyl from Jersey Shore), mucle tanks, fake boobs, big hair, fake tans, working out, the latest trend "GTL" and bar fights, this show has been a hit amongst college students. It seems the more ridiculous shows are, the funnier they are, and the more we want to watch them. The cast consists of Mike "The Situation" (what he calls his abs HAHA), Snookie (who gets punched in the face by a frat boy), J-Woww (looks like a crack whore with fake boobs), Pauly D (who's actually from RI and DJ's at various night clubs), Vinnie (the laid back Italian that doesn't really get much air time), Ronnie (the juiced up, roid rage, muscle head), and Sammy Sweetheart ("The sweetest bitch you'll ever meet", more like the biggest bitch you'll ever meet). I was totally against this show initially and figured it was going to be yet again another crappy reality show MTV decided to put out, but after watching the first episode I was hooked because I really couldn't believe these people were for real. It became my guilty pleasure and I began to tune in weekly with my friends. We would all play the Jersey Shore Drinking Game and it was always a good time. Season 2 is set to premiere July 29th and I am so ready to fist pump and beat up the beat along with my favorite guidos and guidettes for the summer! hahaha, I love this show, it's so dumb that it's genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment